Looking for a last minute Super Bowl Sunday recipe everyone will enjoy?
This is a family favorite that is both delicious and easy to make, while literally taking nachos to a whole new level!
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chip scoops
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 jar of sour cream
- 1 jar of pickled jalapeno slices
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and chopped green chilies.
- Cook and stir until thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the pepper jack, processed cheese, and cream cheese until melted.
- Place scoops on an ungreased baking sheet (as many that can fit). Add a rounded teaspoon of beef mixture to each. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake at 375° until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish each with sour cream and a jalapeno pepper slice.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla chip scoops.