Sometimes you just need to hearken back to a moment in time when Oreos were everything. All of that chocolate cookie yumminess and delicious cream. The following is a recipe that I discovered and fell in love with recently. Something tells me you're going to love it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 16 Oreos, roughly broken
- Place cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a stand mixer and blend on high for 1 minute. (Or use a hand-held mixer on high for 3-5 minutes.)
- Remove bowl from mixer and hand fold in whipped topping.
- Add broken Oreo's to topping and stir until incorporated. (Save a few Oreo crumbles to sprinkle on top)
- Chill until serving or eat immediately.