If you've been dealing with lots of anxiety and stress lately, it's important for you to know that food can make a massive difference in the way you feel. Sometimes our bodies are craving nutrients and our nervous systems suffer in ways we're completely unaware.
One of the nutrients that has been in the spotlight lately is CBD oil. While it's not for everyone (ask your doctor if you have any worries or questions), millions of Americans have been finding it helpful for various conditions including sleeplessness, anxiety, inflammation, and more.
It works by supplementing your endocannabinoid system, which scientists discovered in the 90s. They found that it helps regulate all sorts of functions in the body. It even helps tremendously where period cramps are concerned.
When combined with other powerful nutrients, like spinach (greens), banana, collagen protein powder, and avocado, it's a wonderful tonic for the mind and body. Also, lavender is a wonderful relaxant for the mind and body. It's a big part of this amazingly powerful smoothie.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 whole avocado peeled, pitted
- 1/2 large banana
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1/4 dropper full of CBD oil (about 15 mg)
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high for 60-seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 cups & enjoy.
Leave a Reply