Sometimes your hair just doesn't grow the way you wish it would!
If you dig a bit deeper into the science of hair growth, you'll learn that it is directly tied to the blood circulation in your scalp. The more you inspire healthy blood circulation, the more successful your haircare attempts will be.
Thankfully, cinnamon is a proven anti-microbial spice that works wonders for both helping to grow and strengthen hair. Plus, coconut is a power nutrient for healthy locks. When combined in a DIY mask, beautiful things begin to happen!
The following, super easy DIY mask should become a regular part of your weekly regime for best results:
- Coconut Oil
- Measure equal parts of cinnamon and coconut oil.
- Blend ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask onto your roots and part, and massage into your scalp.
- Let it sit for 30 to 45 minutes and rinse.
- Use this mask at least once a week.