One of the things I love about self-care is that when you dive into it, there are all sorts of creative and super cost-effective ways to pamper and protect your skin.
It may come as a surprise to you, but fresh yeast happens to be one of the best things you can put on your face. It's full of incredible vitamins and minerals. For example, it's full of folic acids, which is an antioxidant and kills bacteria on the skin. It also has potassium, which is ultra-hydrating, Vitamin B6 for acne prevention, Vitamin B3 for healing, Vitamin B2 for the renewal of skin cells, and Vitamin B1 for the prevention and treatment of skin spots and wrinkles.
The mask contains three ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen.
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Yeast
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Squeeze Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of Whole Milk
- Combine the fresh yeast, fresh squeezed lemon, and whole milk and then mix together.
- Apply to areas where you have large pores, wrinkles, sun spots and dryness.
- Massage for 10 seconds.
- Let it dry and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse off with warm water.
This can be applied twice a week.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes!