I am in love with these St. Patty's Day Mint Chocolate Chip cookies!
They are such a fun and delicious way to celebrate! They bring together chocolate, mint, butter, and brown sugar together in a way that delights the taste buds. Plus, they're bright green to get into the spirit of the day.
You can enjoy them with our without a cocktail. It's totally up to you!
- 1 ½ teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (one whole egg +1 egg yolk)
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- ¾ cups of brown sugar
- 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter (completely melted and cooled)
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Andes Mints, chopped
- 15-20 drops of green food coloring
- In one bowl combine cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar and the white granulated sugar with the melted and cooled butter.
- Next add the vanilla extract and 15-20 drops of green food coloring. Then add the whole egg and egg yolk.
- Once all the wet ingredients are combined, slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- When the wet and dry ingredients are combined, add in the chocolate chips and Andes Mint Chips. Be careful not to over mix.
- Roll into balls.
- Very important step: leave the cookie dough balls in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Once the cookie dough has hardened, take it out and preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-13 min.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool, and enjoy!!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!