One of the most effective ways to plump the skin under your eyes and reduce wrinkles is to infuse your skin with powerful antioxidants and botanically-derived nutrients.
Eye pads soaked in rose water or a strong herbal infusion of licorice or aloe juice are one of the most relaxing homemade beauty remedies. Using a fresh, custom infusion means your eyes will be getting quality, fresh phytonutrients.
Here's how it works:
INGREDIENTS & Supplies
- 1 tbsp rose, licorice root, or aloe leaf picked directly from the plant
- Eye pads
- 2 oz heated water
- Steep approximately 1 TBSP of rose petals (rose oil works too), licorice root, or aloe leaf in 2 oz of heated water.
- Strain if necessary.
- Lie down with eyes closed and apply the herb or aloe soaked pads on the eyes.
- Keep them on for 15 mins.
- Remove pads and then prep your skin as you normally do.