As we all know, one of the most important parts of any relationship is communication and in order to TRULY connect we need to ask each other questions. We need to explore the depths of each other's minds and appreciate the being we've chosen to spend our lives with.
In a previous post, I shared conversation starters that you seemed to enjoy. So, this time I'm offering up another set of questions that are all about reconnecting with your spouse.
Most of these questions require that you be real, raw, and so very open. I hope you'll be brave enough to set a romantic date and dare to answer them.
25 Questions to Reconnect With Your Spouse
- What scares you about our future?
- When are you happiest?
- What do you like to do, that you wish you had more time to do?
- What makes you proud as a parent?
- Is this what you thought parenting would look like?
- Where do you see us in 5 years?
- Are there boundaries you think we need to put in place to protect our marriage?
- What would make you feel closer to me?
- What kind of activities do you want to start doing together?
- What traits do you love in our children?
- What is your best memory of our kids so far?
- Are you satisfied with our lovemaking?
- How can I help you with stress in your life?
- Do you feel like your needs are being met? If not, what can I do?
- What kind of vacations would you like to take with our family?
- Is there anything about our kids that worries you?
- How do you feel about our finances?
- How can I help you become closer to God?
- Is there anything you want to tell me?
- What’s your happiest moment of our life together?
- How do you envision our retirement?
- What worries you right now?
- Is there something you think we should be teaching our kids?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do?
- Do you have any regrets?