One of the things I love most about life is that I get to share wonderful times and experiences with my husband.
With the help of family and friends, we've created some fun and interesting bucket list ideas. We hope to inspire you to do the same, so I've compiled a list for you to enjoy!
Try These Bucket List Ideas!
1. Throw a dart at a map and go wherever it lands.
2. Swim with dolphins or sharks.
3. See the eight world wonders.
- Pyramids at Giza
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- Colossus of Rhodes
- Stonehenge in England
4. Ride a horse on the beach.
5. Go skydiving.
6. Stay in an overwater bungalow.
7. Adopt a shelter pet.
8. Go scuba diving.
9. Go to the Olympics, World Cup, or other international events.
10. Pay for a stranger’s groceries or dinner at a restaurant.
11. Go to a masquerade ball.
12. Complete an obstacle race: Spartan, Tough Mudder, Zombie Mud Run, etc. together.
13. Visit the Haiku Stairs in Oahu, Hawaii.
14. Dive in a submarine and see the Titanic.
15. See the Hobbit town in New Zealand.
16. Hike the Grand Canyon.
17. Experience weightlessness.
18. Name a star.
19. Sing in public together.
There are so many options out there in the world. The key is just to make a list, create a vision for what you want to accomplish together, and go for it!
Have any bucket list ideas you'd like to share? I'd love to hear them!