I'm in love with Delish's cocktails! One of the most recent recipes I came across is their Mimosa Floats. They are the perfect mix of sweet and tang.
All you need is white chocolate, your favorite rainbow sprinkles, and two other ingredients.
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 1 750-mL bottle of Champagne (or Prosecco)
- 1 qt. rainbow sherbet
- Melt white chocolate.
- Pour onto a small dish.
- In another dish, pour rainbow sprinkles.
- Dip champagne glass (or cocktail glass of your choice) in melted white chocolate, then in sprinkles.
- Add 1 to 2 scoops of sherbet to each glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Serve immediately.
FEATURED PHOTO CREDIT: Delish