A beloved friend of mine, Taylor Felix, has a monkey bread recipe I'm in love with! It's the perfect goto for brunch, the upcoming holiday, and entertaining in general.
Thankfully, she featured it on her growing YouTube Channel. Give it a watch and you'll learn how to make it yourself:
Here are the ingredients and instructions for you to follow:
•2 loaves of Ready Dough, completely thawed out to room temperature (5-6 hours)
• 1 stick melted butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
• 1/3- 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Completely thaw out your frozen dough for 4-6 hours.
2. Optional, knead dough for 20 seconds. Combine sugar and cinnamon until fully combined. Grease the bottom of your Bundt pan.
3. Pull a piece of dough, roll into a ball the size of a quarter, drench in melted butter, drench in cinnamon sugar mixture, and place in pan. After each layer, sprinkle with brown sugar. Repeat until all the dough is gone.
4. Set aside and let rise for a few hours until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 325.
6. When the dough has doubled, bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Carefully flip & transfer to a plate or serving dish.
A bit about Taylor Felix — not only is she an amazing human being, but she's also a sports journalist who loves to cook.
We'll be following her as she grows her YouTube channel Taylor's Table. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do! 🙂