There are few more delicious things on this planet than a beautifully baked loaf of banana bread! In my effort to discover the perfect mixture of ingredients, I developed the following recipe.
You'll notice that if you follow the directions carefully, the result will be a loaf that's moist and delicious.
- ½ cup of salted butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine butter, eggs, bananas, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add sugar, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon mixture into the wet ingredients bowl and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan.
- Bake for 45-50 min.
- Take out of the oven and immediately wrap in foil and then let cool.
If you decide to give the recipe a try, I'd love to get your feedback! Feel free to send photos and thoughts to email@example.com.