I use body scrubs at least three times per week. They make my skin feel silky and smooth, and I love how delicious they smell.
In this case, the scent of coffee invigorates me! Plus, coffee offers the skin powerful nutrients that reduce inflammation and signs of aging, improve circulation, and leave the skin glowing.
This DIY coffee scrub is easy to make and feels wonderful. I hope you enjoy this as much as do!
- 1 cup of ground coffee beans
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Combine ground coffee, brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon together.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Add vanilla extract to coconut oil once it is melted and stir together.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into an airtight container.
- Best place to use this scrub is in the shower because it can get a bit messy but it leaves the skin absolutely silky and soft. And it smells amazing!