One of the favorite parts of my daily routine is taking time to make my Daily Beauty Wellness Smoothie. It's packed with nutrients and antioxidants that feed the mind, body, and skin what they crave most to thrive.
I'm a huge advocate for organic ingredients (when possible) and use them in my recipe. It takes just minutes after I enjoy this smoothie to feel the nutrients going to work, creating the perfect base for an inspired and productive day.
I hope you love this just as much as I do!
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of MCT oil or coconut oil
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of frozen strawberries or raspberries
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of chopped carrots
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of kale
- ½ of an avocado
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 scoop of collagen powder
- 1 serving of probiotic powder
- 1 cup of ice
- Blend all of the above ingredients together in a strong blender, like a Vitamix. You may need to add more ice or water to your liking.
- You can also add in your favorite vanilla protein powder for a protein/smoothie shake.