My best friend Leyla Milani Khoshbin created the most amazing and refreshing cocktail during the Coronavirus quarantine, and now it's the only cocktail she and will drink.
We are both so obsessed with it because it is low calorie, on the healthier side for a cocktail, and so delicious and refreshing. Her Quarantina recipe was such a hit it went viral on Instagram!
The ingredients are quite simple for the most part and can be easily substituted.
I am so excited to share it with you all, so here it is:
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 3 regular cucumbers or 5-6 Persian cucumbers
- Club Soda
- Tajin Seasoning Spice
- Mint or basil
- Your favorite tequila
- First, rim your cup with the seasoning spice, Tajin.
- Next, pour a shot of your favorite tequila.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime into the cup and add the tequila.
- Then juice the cucumbers. Leyla swears by using the Persian cucumbers because they are extra flavorful.
- Pour the cucumber juice into the cup with the lemon, lime, and tequila.
- Add a splash of club soda and a splash of agave nectar for a little sweetness.
- Last, add the basil or mint as your garnish to make it look cute! Cheers!
You can check out Leyla making the Quarantina on her instagram @leylamilani.