Sometimes you may find your lips craving moisture and in need of some love. As you know, I'm a huge fan of DIY scrubs and facial treatments, and I'm hoping you may find the nurturing you need with this three ingredient recipe.
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (you can substitute almond, fractionated coconut oil, or jojoba oil)
1. Measure two lightly packed tablespoons of light brown sugar, and place in a small bowl.
2. Add olive oil into the bowl first, then measure the honey using the same tablespoon. The honey will easily slip off, thanks to the oil coating!
3. Whisk all of the ingredients together.
4. Apply liberally to lips, leave on for a few minutes, and then rinse off with warm water.
Enjoy your beautiful smile!