One of my favorite things to do after a long day is to soak in a steaming hot bath. In the process, I find such relaxation and rejuvenation.
My obsession with baths has led me to experiment with numerous DIY soaks and scrubs. I love the DIY Pretty in Pink Bath Soak because it's so easy to make, smells delicious, and calms my nerves.
- 1 cup of epsom salt
- 1/2 cup of Himalayan sea salt
- 10-20 drops essential rose oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Make yourself a hot bath, and pour the entire mixture into the warm bath water.
- Get in, relax, and enjoy!