If you're looking for a yummy way to fuel your mind, body, and senses, these Energy Protein Balls are rich and amazing.
I make them often for my husband, my kids, and me. They have just the right nutrients for an energy boost while being an extremely healthy source of protein!
My favorite is to make a cup of coffee and enjoy a few on the side. They're super delicious, satisfying, and fulfilling.
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed
- ½ of rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of vanilla protein powder
- In a food processor, combine honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, flaxseed, chia seeds, oats, and cinnamon.
- Make sure everything is well combined.
- Scoop mixture into hands and roll into small balls.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.