There are few things a brunch or celebration needs more than delicious Rosé punch. It's so very refreshing and easy to make.
No matter how many times I make this cocktail, it never fails to please my friends and family.
- 3 (750-ml) bottle rosé
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 3 (12-oz) cans Spindrift® Blackberry
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with berries.