I think sometimes we need to remind ourselves how lucky we are to be on this earth. Sometimes this takes slowing down and making an accounting of the beautiful things that surround us every single day.
The art of list making is a wonderful way to accomplish this. I encourge you to try making a few of these lists over the next few days — or whenever you need a mood lift. Then, share with me how this exercise made you feel. I can't wait to hear your feedback!
21 Powerful Lists That'll Have You Smiling in No Time
1. List your favorite people.
2. List your favorite books.
3. List your best childhood moments.
4. List your favorite songs.
5. List all the things you know how to do well.
6. List your best friends from childhood.
7. List all the adventures you want to go on.
8. List the favorite places you've travelled.
9. List all the countries/cities you want to go to.
10. List skills you'd like to learn.
11. List your best qualities.
12. List all the challenges you've overcome and how you overcame them.
13. List the things you loved to do as a child.
14. Make a bucket list.
15. List all the people who have helped you.
16. List your favorite things in nature.
17. List your favorite hobbies (both from your past and present)
18. List the hobbies you want to try.
19. List the things your parents did to make you a better person.
20. List ways you can get out of your comfort zone.
21. List your favorite memories with your child/children.