One of the greatest gifts you can give your mind and body is a healthy gut. You have so much power to accomplish this when you leverage nutrient-rich fruits, veggies, and herbs.
In this case, you'll be using kefir (which is full of probiotics) and a beautiful mix of banana, kale, fresh ginger, and matcha powder. All of these nutrients give your stomach exactly what it craves for balance and harmony.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
- ¾ cup plain whole milk kefir (goats milk is best)
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk of choice (coconut is yummy)
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 leaves or 2 kale chopped
- 1 teaspoons to 2 fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 leaves to 6 fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons green tea matcha powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste for flavor, and add a small amount of honey if desired.