If you’re looking for a fun and delicious breakfast idea, it’s hard not to love this one! It’s perfect for brunch or breakfast for the kids. I discovered it on Tasty, and they're a hit!
for 4 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- strawberry, sliced
- banana, sliced
- powdered sugar, to taste
- maple syrup, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients with a sifter.
- Beat together the egg, milk and butter in a separate bowl, then combine with the dry ingredients.
- Gently whisk the mixture just enough to moisten the flour. Be careful not to over mix. Transfer the batter into a larger squeeze bottle.
- On a non-stick pan, squeeze a quarter-sized amount of the batter. Flip when bubbles rise and the bottom has browned.
- When the pancakes are done, start assembly from bottom to top with a pancake, strawberry, banana. Repeat twice finishing with a pancake on the top and a skewer down the center. NOTE: Feel free to use any fruit combinations to your liking.
- Finish with powdered sugar and maple syrup.