Sometimes you just crave a warm, hearty soup when you need a boost after a long day. I love this recipe because it's super easy to make and delicious to boot.
All you need is about 15-20 minutes and you're ready to enjoy!
- 1 (32 ounces) carton of Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 (14 ounces) package of frozen cheese tortellini
- ½ cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of fresh basil chopped
- Pour the Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup into a pot and bring to boil.
- Add the frozen tortellini to the soup and bring to a boil again.
- Once boiling, bring to simmer and cook for 8-11 minutes. Make sure the tortellini is warm throughout.
- Pour into a bowl, add chopped basil, and toss in the shredded cheese. Add salt and pepper to your personal taste. Enjoy!