My skin seems to be extra dehydrated lately, so I decided to create my own shaving oil.
My goal was to make it extra nourishing, hydrating, and soothing. Plus, I wanted to help protect against signs of aging.
I choose rosehip seed oil because it contains Vitamins A and C, while lavender oil is super calming, healing, and anti-bacterial. Also, almond oil protects against sun damage and stretch marks, while olive oil is filled with antioxidants and it's ultra-moisturizing.
Here's my amazing shaving oil recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have for the past couple of weeks:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of almond oil
- 15-17 drops of lavender oil
- 7-10 drops of rosehip seed oil
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl and then pour into a small jar.
- While in the shower, apply the oil to the areas on your body that you will be shaving including arms, legs, bikini, armpits. Make sure to really lather up.
- Enjoy the shaving process and how smooth your skin feels when you get out of the shower! 😉