Looking for the most delicious way to celebrate this year's Super Bowl?
I'm betting you'll try it and decide that it should be enjoyed all year around! I want to thank my good friend Alexandra Jarvis for her special recipe.
It involves the most scrumptious mix of chicken breast, buffalo sauce, and cheese, and brings it together into a burst of flavor.
You can't go wrong with this!
⁃ 1 large chicken breast (organic is best)
⁃ 4-6 oz. buffalo sauce (enough to coat the shredded chicken)
⁃ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
⁃ 1.10oz. a packet of ranch seasoning (She prefers Simply Organic)
⁃ 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
⁃ 1/4-1/3 cup blue cheese
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil chicken breast in water for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
3. Dice chicken into small pieces or shred and coat with buffalo sauce. Set aside.
4. In a 9x 9 (approximately) baking dish, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning together until well combined.
5. Pour chicken and buffalo sauce mixture on top of cream cheese mixture.
6. Layer Cheddar Cheese on top of the chicken and add crumbled blue cheese.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes