One of the things I love most about the holidays is creating treats that make my friends and family smile.
It doesn't get any more fun and easy than this!
All you need is three ingredients, some holiday music and cheer, and less than an hour to complete the project.
- 24 Nutter Butter Bites
- 24 Milk Chocolate Hershey kisses
- A package of Semi sweet Chocolate chips
- Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Grab a chocolate chip and dip it into the melted chocolate. Then, stick it on one side of the nutter butter bite. You only need a small amount of melted chocolate to do the job. It acts as the glue to stick the chocolate chip and Hersey kiss onto the nutter butter bite.
- Next, take the Hersey kiss and dip it into the melted chocolate, remember just a small amount, and stick it to the other side of the nutter butter bite.
- Repeat 23 more times.
- Let cookies sit for 10 minutes to solidify and then enjoy!