Sometimes we all need a bit of sweet in our lives, but want to keep things as natural and healthy as possible.
I discovered these no bake coconut chocolate bars on EatWell, and they are so easy to make, yet decadently delicious that you'll want to enjoy them over and over again.
And, yes, they only include two ingredients! All you need is a bit of coconut and chocolate, and you're off to the races.
- 1 cup paleo vegan chocolate chips (semi-sweet or unsweetened. Totally up to you!)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- Line a medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Add in coconut.
- Stir and fold until fully combined.
- Spread chocolate and coconut mixture onto prepared baking sheet and form in rectangles.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm.
- Cut the bar sizes of your choice.