Sometimes you have a craving that you just have to go with. Thankfully there are quick and fun recipes you can throw together in minutes.
In this case, we're talking Peanut Butter Fudge with two main ingredients and a few optional ones. Personally, I love to add chocolate chips to the mix!
- 1 (16 oz) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz) can vanilla frosting
- Optional ingredients can include: Chocolate chips, pretzels, Nutella, or any candy you love.
- Empty jar of peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Place uncovered, UNWRAPPED can of frosting in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Combine the two ingredients (and optional ingredients).
- Mix until fully combined.
- Transfer to an 8-inch cake pan or into a rectangular cake pan.
- Let cool until set. Cut into squares.