Often, we all get so busy and pre-occupied with our busy lives and families that we forget how important to nurture our own hearts, minds, and souls.
I truly believe that it's in moments of silence that we can all nurture the deepest part of our beings. We need to recharge our batteries and dig deep for answers to tough questions. In an effort to inspire you to take time for self-reflection, I'm sharing some amazing questions to get the process started.
Please dare to find a few moments this week to review them, and dare to answer a few that resonate with you. There's no right or wrong way to do this, but I strongly recommend that you take notes in a journal to chronicle your thoughts.
- What am I grateful for?
- What are my favorite qualities about myself?
- Who means the most to me in life?
- What means the most to me in life?
- What do I need to change about myself?
- What am I most fearful of?
- In what ways am I contributing to the good of this world?
- What are my values and am I being true to them?
- What causes me stress and anxiety?
- What are three words I would describe myself as?
- What are my passions and goals for the future?
- Who inspires me?
- Am I happy with what I am currently doing?
- Who do I enjoy spending most of my time with?
- Am I happy with the friends who surround me?
- What qualities in another person are most important to me?
- What kind of world do I want to live in?